Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Newborn Portrait Session!

Hello,

I am once again attempting to keep this blog up to date.  It is very hard, considering I am a full-time mommy first, try to keep my house at least somewhat clean, try to keep my family fed, and oh yeah, have a little photography business in there, too!  I recently did a maternity session with a couple who was expecting their first baby, a boy, at the end of March.  I offered to do photos of their new baby boy as well, since newborn portraits are something I have been wanting to try.  I have two daughters of my own, and for both of them, I took their photos for their birth announcements.  But that was 6.5 and almost 4 years ago, before I had my first fancy DSLR camera.  So, I knew I needed a new little babe to practice on.  Enter Baby W!  I am very thankful that his parents allowed me to take these very important photos.  It was such a fun experience!  I truly enjoyed it!  Congratualtions to the new parents!  Now I will share some of my favorite shots from the session.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment