Sunday, July 20, 2014

Senior Portrait Photography

Blogging two days in a row!  I am on a roll!  I thought I would continue writing about the various services that Indelible Moments Photography offers in addition to family portraits.  One of my most favorite types of sessions to photograph are senior portraits!  I love the one-on-one with each senior client.  I feel like I get to know them a bit, which really helps me to show their personality in the photos.  It is also fun to hear all about their grand plans and excitement about college and their bright futures!  It is an honor for me when I am chosen to capture this important milestone in a young person's life.  My senior sessions are $130 and include time for two outfit changes (so three outfits total) and a disc of 10 edited images.  As always, gift certificates are available for that special graduate as well!  Here are some of the beautiful and handsome seniors that I have had the pleasure of working with!



























No comments:

Post a Comment