Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lifestyle Newborn Photography

Hello all!

It has been quite some time since I have last blogged, oops!  I am not very good at blogging consistently.  I need to be better about that! 

I wanted to pop in and talk about newborn sessions.  I have done several newborn shoots in my short career as a photographer.  I love doing lifestyle shoots when I do newborn sessions.  This may be different than what you think of when you think newborn photos.  While I love the cute pics of babies squished in baskets (and I often include a few shots like that in my sessions, too), I really love to capture a family and new baby in a more natural, relaxed setting.  When you book a newborn session with me, I will come to your home and capture those important first moments as a family right there in the privacy of your own living room, nursery, master bedroom, or wherever you would like to have photos taken.  Newborn sessions are $200 and include a disc of 10 images.  If you are interested in a lifestyle newborn session, please contact me!  This would also make a great gift for a new mom and dad and I have gift certificates!  Here are a few examples from my newborn sessions.  Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment